Internal tube inspection
The cylindrical geometry of probes and their small possible diameter enable them to be inserted into tubes to inspect them from the inside in TOFD mode. The orientation of the transducers enable longitudinal or circumferential defects to be detected.
- Inspection feasibility
These transducers are adapted individually to the inspection constraints, and in particular to the handling, plating and coupling mode.
- Diameter: down to 12 mm)
- Nominal frequency: 4 to 10 MHz
- Refracted angle range: 45 to 70°
- Longitudinal or circumferential orientation
- Integrated cable
- Water distribution device for the coupling
- Mechanical plating solution
- Transducer at 0° for thickness measurement