These examples illustrate IMASONIC’s capabilities to design and build products with widely varying requirements and application constraints. It is not a catalog or an exhaustive presentation of our achievements.
|Array type||Linear, annular, matrix or circular|
|Pattern||Regular, non-periodic, randomized, specific|
|Acoustic Intensity||From 1 to 50 Wac/cm² (see technical note #3)|
|Other features (mechanical design, connection, etc.)||Customized|
- Spoon like transducer with US guidance in the device
Coustesy EDAP TMS
- System with US-guided transducer for Histrotripsy application
Courtesy Histosonics Inc.
- Trans-oesophagial MRI compatible array probe with integrated cooling
- Matrix array probe with custom element pattern and integrated imaging array
- 512 elts hemispherical transducer for brain application
- 256 elts high power transducer for research application
- 128 elts HIFU transducer for research application
- US-Guided array for liver application